huntressframe202a
huntressframe202a HuntressFinalLogo huntressframe202a
huntressframe202a
huntressframe202a huntressframe202a
huntressframe202a

Monday, February 22, 2010

Hoyt Maxxis 31 by Kawartha Lakes Outdoors!


Last Thursday Kawartha Lakes Outdoors and Monsens hooked me up with a brand new 2010 Hoyt Maxxis 31. With a few cam adjustments, and about three hours worth of labour spent putting on all the necessary accessories my bow was ready to be shot. Paul Clark, owner of Kawartha Lakes Outdoors, managed to drop the poundage of the bow to 45lbs, now it is just a matter of practicing technique and getting good. I have to say, I did stand my own ground in a shoot out, tying with Paul Clark. I have two months to turkey season, and I plan on practising regularly to get my confidence and comfort levels up.


I just want to say a big thank you to Kawartha Lakes Outdoors and Monsens for hooking me up with the best equipment and getting it all set up.

Check out the website Kawartha Lakes Outdoors!

Check out the full specs on the Maxxis 31!

2 comments:

whitetailaddict said...

Hope your going too shoot a tom with that new bow & a nice buck

Desiree said...

first trip is wyoming antelope

huntressframe08