huntressframe202a
huntressframe202a HuntressFinalLogo huntressframe202a
huntressframe202a
huntressframe202a huntressframe202a
huntressframe202a

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Eastern Sports and Outdoor show! Harrisburg, PA

This was my first time ever attending the show, today was my first day so I spent my time walking around and soaking it all in. I was impressed at the amount of outfitters here, and all the new equipment available, it is so awesome to have all this under one roof.

So far I am looking at a lot of different elk hunts for 2011, and this really cool hunt in South Carolina that allows you to shoot three bucks, three hogs and one doe. I am definitely going to be doing this hunt. I have never hunted the Carolinas and it sounds like such a good time.

Tomorrow I will be getting serious about booking hunts for this year and next year. With all the options here this seems to be one of the best places to plan multiple hunts!

No comments:

huntressframe08