huntressframe202a
huntressframe202a HuntressFinalLogo huntressframe202a
huntressframe202a
huntressframe202a huntressframe202a
huntressframe202a

Friday, April 23, 2010

Ready Set...BANG!

Only two more days untill the wild turkey season opens up here in Ontario. I am super pumped about this season, I have two people I will be hunting with this year that have yet to harvest a wild turkey. Turkey is one of my favorite animals to hunt.

I have been all over the continent hunting these birds, in all types of climates and my level of excitement has always remained the same. Everytime I hear a gobble shatter that early morning silence my hearts starts to race and I know that chace is on.

Congratulations to everyone who has already harvested a turkey this season, and good luck to everyone who's season is just beginning!

No comments:

huntressframe08